I have been thinking a lot recently about how people achieve large scale success. I am talking Oprah. Richard Branson. Elon Musk. Deep down I know they are no better than any of us. But yet they have innovated a life that has defied all expectations. They are leaving a legacy that will last generations. And it all started with the belief that they could.
Maye we truly are what we believe.
Let me tell you a personal story. When my dad died when I was 19 and my mom fell into grief and would lock herself in the bedroom for days at a time leaving my sister and I to fend for ourselves I thought I was alone. That NO ONE had been through what I was going though. How could I graduate from college and live my life when I had been through so much loss? How could I deserve to pull away from my family struggles in order to better myself? Guys, it was hard. I had to BELIEVE my life could be better. That I deserved to live my life even though it meant leaving the life I knew.
I want to tell you today – don’t let your past OWN you. Step in and own the full progress and trajectory of your life! You have no idea what your legacy will be. There is nothing that anyone who’s living on earth has ever felt or known or experienced on a soul level that hasn’t been felt or known or experienced by someone else.
One of the most difficult things in life is feeling that you are the only one. That you are the only one who’s traveled this path, who’s felt this way. But it is those people who rise above those feelings and know how to course correct, how to keep going and never quit. They have faith in the bad and aim for the future. They are the ones that change the trajectory of their life.
You can own your life. Till the day you die you are growing. You are creating. Don’t sell yourself short because of self-limiting thoughts. When you keep inputting positivity, there is no room for negativity.
Own your life.
Last month I bought an oil blend I had never tried before – Young Living’s Sacred Mountain. It is a blend of conifer essential oils that evoke feelings of strength, empowerment, grounding, and protection that are a result of being close to nature. I have loved diffusing this oil and I can indeed feel a difference in clarity and mood since using it! It smells so good!
- ylang ylang
- Balsam fir
These 3 conifer oils have been traditionally used by the North American Indians symbolically to represent the umbrella they create in protecting the earth and bring energy in from the universe.
Ways to use this oil blend:
- Fear of failure/empowerment: We are our own worst enemy. Fear of failure oftentimes prevents us from moving forward. Sacred Mountain can help empower you to take that first step.
- Public speaking/strength: A very common fear and one that is not easily overcome. Sacred Mountain can help you get the courage you need to take that stage with more confidence.
- Social situations/strength: For me, social situations are scarier than any stage ever was! Sacred Mountain (combined with Valor for an extra punch) help me overcome my fears and put myself out there more.
- Loss of a loved one/strength: When a loved one passes, the whole family grieves. Be the support your family needs while managing your own grief as well.
- Resisting temptations/empowerment: What tempts you? Sugar? Smoking? Gambling? Sacred Mountain can shore up your defenses and allow you to strengthen your resolve.
- Controlling emotions/grounding: You can’t always control how you feel, but you can control how your act on your feelings. Using Sacred Mountain may prevent you from doing or saying something you’ll regret
- Dealing with conflict/empowerment: Conflict is never easy and never comfortable but sometimes it is very necessary. Sacred Mountain can help you steel your resolve for that conversation no one wants to have.
- Self care/strength: If you are like most women, your needs are subservient to the needs of your family. Sacred Mountain can give you the emotional strength to take care of yourself without feeling guilty.
- Leadership/empowerment: Give your confidence the boost it needs to be a more effective leader.
- Asserting oneself/strength: Sometimes letting others know that you are displeased is a very uncomfortable thing to do. Let Sacred Mountain help you get the courage you need to speak up.
I would definitely recommend that everyone try this blend!
Want to purchase? Click here to do so! To learn more about Young Living Membership, click here.